Walker, Hulbert, Gray & Moore, LLP is committed to maintaining robust privacy protections for its website users. In this policy, you can learn what kind of information we collect, when and how we might use that information, how we protect your information, and the choices you have with respect to your personal information.
What personal information is collected through this website and how is it used?
User-supplied information: If you fill out the “contact” form on this website, we will ask you to provide some personal information (such as e-mail address, name, phone number, and state). We only require that you provide an e-mail address on the contact form. Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary, or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. social security number; date of birth; drivers license number; or credit card, bank account, or other financial information) (collectively, “Sensitive Information”). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
Information that you provide to us through the contact form will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry. We may also use information you provide to us to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt out (unsubscribe) as described below.
Web server logs: When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- Your unique Internet Protocol (IP) address
- The name of your unique Internet service provider
- The town/city, county/state, and country from which you access our website
- The kind of browser or computer you use
- The number of links you click within the site
- The date and time of your visit
- The web page from which you arrived to our site
- The pages you viewed on the site
- Certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use, and improve the user’s experience.
Links to other websites
Who has access to the information?
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- To agents, website vendors, and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us
- If we are unable to assist with your matter, but know an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share information you provided us with that party
- As required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another firm or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property
How is personal information protected?
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of such firewalls, and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
How can I correct, amend, or delete my personal information and/or opt out of future communications?
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Contact us via the phone number, contact form, or mailing address on our website at any time to:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Ask us to delete any data we have about you
- Opt out of future communications from us
Effective: January 15, 2016