Experienced Real Estate Lawyers in Georgia
Helping individuals and businesses in a tough market
For more than five decades, Walker Hulbert Gray & Moore, LLP has helped individuals and companies buy, sell and lease real estate. As the largest law firm in Houston County, we are equipped to assist our clients with a variety of commercial, farm and residential real estate transactions.
You need Perry and Warner Robins area real estate lawyers
Hiring real estate lawyers to advise you about a transaction is a wise choice. Real estate law is full of nuances that can lead to unintended consequences for unwary buyers and sellers. The real estate market in the Perry and Warner Robins area is competitive — an attorney experienced in Georgia property law and corporate law can make the difference between closing a deal and being shut out.
We routinely handle the following real estate transactions in the Perry and Warner Robins area:
- Commercial purchase, sale and development agreements
- Residential real estate transactions, including negotiating buy/sell agreements and representing clients at closings
- Residential and commercial lease transactions, including lease negotiation and eviction proceedings
- Mortgages and foreclosures
- Land use issues, including zoning, boundary disputes and government takings
- Homeowners association disputes and condominium issues
Our real estate lawyers offer dedicated representation to every client
Whether you are a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned commercial developer, you benefit from retaining experienced real estate lawyers in Perry and Warner Robins, Georgia. at Walker Hulbert Gray & Moore, LLP, we offer:
- Skilled negotiators: Whether you are buying, selling or leasing, our attorneys negotiate the terms to make sure they protect your interests.
- Ample resources: As the largest law firm in Houston County, we can handle any transaction. In addition to our attorneys, our resources include a highly trained staff of paralegals, administrative assistants and title abstractors.
- Seasoned litigators: Real estate disputes sometimes end up in court. When a deal starts to unravel, our real estate litigation attorneys work to resolve the clash in your favor.
An experienced Perry and Warner Robins area real estate law firm in your corner
Our experienced attorneys help your real estate transaction proceed smoothly. Call Walker Hulbert Gray & Moore, LLP today at 478.987.1415 or contact us online. Our office is conveniently located in Perry, Georgia behind the New Perry Hotel.
This website is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to, and does not, constitute legal advice or a legal opinion. Receipt of information from this website does not create an attorney-client relationship.